Sunday, March 9, 2014

No Cocktail Dress

Here is the outfit that won out. It was very appropriate for a conservative luncheon wedding and one that also presented me with a number of challenges. Anyone who knows me knows that from time to time my life does become a challenge. My motto has always been to dress classy and respectful. Be first a lady and do it with style.
The dress was only $79.00, but it felt and looked great. The wedding is over and the two twenty-seven year old promised to love and care for each other (bride and groom) for the rest of their lives. I wish them the best of luck and thank them for bringing me into a situation that called upon me to remain calm and poised and allowed me the luxury of making a new friend.
If you listen your soul will always tell you which way to go and which dress to wear- it’s appropriate!

Doctor Lynn





No comments:

Post a Comment