Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Sneak Peek



Aero*boga has been over six years in the making, and about eight months of putting together the right team. We’re now ready to shoot the new Aero*boga DVD. Follow along as I share with you some of the inside details and behind the scenes events that have made this project possible.
First it began with a tremendous setback, diagnosed with cancer, surgery and a long recovery. Everything in life has a flip side and if you let it every setback has the opportunity to inspire you to grow and heal. This setback was the inspiration for Aero*boga- the way of the heart.
It is my strong belief that health and relationships are the most important things in life. Value and honor them for without them life ceases to exist.
Over the six plus years, as I was developing Aero*boga, I made plenty of mistakes and did a few retakes. But I kept the vision, even when it seemed I might fail. Why? Because I learned a long time ago that from here to there is never a straight line. There are always many curves and bumps along the way. Failure is the inability to try. There is no such thing as failure as long as you try with your heart and hurt no one along the way.
We are shooting in three days. This afternoon is rehearsal. I need to go over my lines. The cast is picked, the set is ready, the wardrobe has been chosen and now it’s up to me to make it happen.
Here is sneak peek at the wardrobe.

Doctor Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment